|Live unforgettable moments in the city born from the ashes
|Cappadocia is a region rich at cultural heritages and history. And the best way to know this important historical region is travelling with a travel agency, authorized and well-informed about it. Rock City travel agency is offering all informations, choices and ways to enjoy this city.
In our tours you will have a chance to see all sights of Cappadocia from underground cities to rock-carved churches.
|Cappadocia, unique in the world geographically, is offering various tour programmes and activities.
|FULL DAY CAPPADOCIA TOUR
• UÇHİSAR Pigeon Valley; Giving the main information about Cappadocia and civilizations had lived in the region at the best view point of pigeon valley. Pigeon valley took its name from the old cave pigeon houses.
Castle; the naturel rock castle from Roman Civilization.
Onyx Workshop; information about onyx stone.
• GÖREME Esentepe; The panoramic view point of the valleys’ crossroads.
Open Air Musem; The first Christianity traces, the first examples of cave Churces and fresques, the biggest cave monastic complex in Anatolia.
• ZELVE Pasabaglar; The biggest and mushroom shaped fairy chimneys of the region, called as monks valley because of the chapel of Saint Simon.
• AVANOS The town in which people have been making Hittites’ art, potteries, for about 4000 years. And visiting one of these pottery workshops to see the steps of making.
• Devrent Valley; A photo break in front of the new and amazing, animal-shaped rock formations at pink valley.
• ÜRGÜP Wine Cellars; information about the process of wine which is done by Cappadocian grapes and tasting famous Cappadocian wines.
|A TOUR ON OLD GREEK VILLAGES
• TAŞKINPAŞA Also known as Tamisus, reflects Turkish architecture, have the mosques, medrese (theolojical school of Muslims) and tombs called as turbe in Turkish.
• MUSTAFAPAŞA Old Greek village remembered with the name Sinasos, city of the sun, before the exchange of population was done in 1924.
• ÜRGÜP Best examples of fairy chimneys, the symbol of Cappadocia called “Three Beauties”.
• ORTAHİSAR Cappadocian village dominated by a fortress-like rock; lifestyle of the local people is shown in Culture Museum.
• ÇAVUŞİN Old Greek village with its rock-cut dwellings and stone houses, had several hermitages.
|UNDERGROUND CITY & CRATER LAKE
• KAYMAKLI The biggest underground city that was constructed due to the Arabian attacks on the way of İstanbul invasion.
• NARLIGÖL The crater lake between underground city and Ihlara valley
• IHLARA VALLEY Walking in the valley and visiting the cave churces. The valley is 14 km. long, 100 m. height and Melendiz river flows in it.
• BELİSIRMA The local village which situated in the valley, magnificent landscape, mosques, and churches of the region provide a richly textured panorama of Anatolian history, religion, culture, art, and architecture.
• AĞZIKARAHAN The Seljuk Caravanserai on the Silk road, It was built in 13th century, the churces.
• SOGANLI VALLEY The ruins of Roman and Byzantine Period in "Soğanlı Valley" including churches and graveyards.
• SOBESOS Ancient Roman Mosaics city.
• TAŞKINPAŞA Old Seljuk village, also known as Tamisus, reflects Turkish architecture; have the mosques, medrese (a theolojical school from Seljuks) and tombs called as turbe in Turkish.
• MUSTAFAPAŞA Old greek village remembered with the name Sinasos, city of the sun, before the exchange of population was done in 1924.
We can arrange you the tour whichever you want or you can arrange your own tour by choosing sites you want to visit.